(The following may not be applicable at all locations)
- Inspect and adjust pulleys and v-belts.
- Check air leakage: front door and rear door.
- Remove and clean: Fuel oil cleaner, oil nozzle assembly and gas pilot assembly.
- Cycle burner and check pilot operation, main flame ignition and combustion controls.
- Check Check for leakage: Oil pump, oil strainer, oil piping and oil valves.
- Check operation: Lineages and modulator.
- Inspect and test: Thermal safety, low gas pressure switch, high gas pressure switch, air pressure switch, fan control, condensate pumps and flame safe controls.
- Wire brush and power vacuum clean fireside portion of boiler free of all loose soot and debris.
- Removing all handhold and manhole assemblies from waterside portion of boiler.
- Flush and wash waterside portion of boiler free of all loose rust and scale.
- Dismantle and flush low water cut off assemblies.
- Perform inspection of pressure vessel, refractory and piping.
- Close and seal fireside and waterside portion of boiler.
- Fill and leak test boiler.
- Clean oil and adjust burners for maximum combustion efficiency.
- Perform electronic combustion efficiency testing.
WORK WITH US NOW