KBB model reverse flame steam boilers
– KBB boilers are reverse flame type two pass steam boilers.
– Our boilers are CE certificated and constructed according to PED 97/23 EC directive.
– Our company has ISO9001-2008 quality management system certificate.
– Certificated tubes and steels are used.
– Stainless steel tabulators are installed into the fire tubes to increase heat transfer and efficiency.
– Boilers are insulated with min. 100 mm thick rock wool.
– Upon request our boilers are supplied fully assembled with armatures and necessary equipment including decorator, economizer and recuparator.
– Welding are controlled according to EN 12953 & PED97/23 requests by ultrasonic testing method. Tests are carried by EN473 & ASNT certificated personal.
– Welding are done according to approved WPSs and WPQRs. Automatic submerged arc welding, MIG-MAG and SMAW techniques are used.